• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

WORST mini game on Earth. FOE is a WAR strategy game. Take that paw patrol candy crush crap somewhere else. Get rid of this Stupid event
  2. Guild Expedition Changes

Pointless to make level 4 HARDER when most advanced players don't even play GE more than GBG. Soooo.... that and the fact that I sell those relics to get important stuff in the antique... means that this is harder for nothing. If you all truly listen to the players, then listen to us. STOP...
  3. Challenge 3

Alexander the GOAT A. 4 B. 3 C. 6 D. 1 E. 2 F. 5 LANGENDORN, YORKTOWN, & JAIMS cities
  4. Challenge 1

For question#2 on 04/28, prayerfully the answers are as follows: 1. Winter Event 2. FOE BOWL FORGE BOWL 3.FALL EVENT 4. BALLOON FLIGHT EVENT 5. SPRING EVENT 6. SUMMER EVENT 7. ST. PATRICKS DAY EVENT 8. HALLOWEEN EVENT MY worlds are Langendorn, Jaims, and Yorktown.
  5. Challenge 1

A = 1 B = 3 C= 4 Alexander THE G.O.A.T aka "Al Bundy" I have 3 worlds...Langendorn, Jaims & Yorkton,,,pick either one.