• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Varikor

Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Oh boy, we get to have a major source of diamonds nerfed and lose out on our FoY / week while getting another place to spend diamonds. Nice to see Inno's dedication to harming F2P is unwavering.
  2. Varikor

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Also I personally like the part about eras having different numbers of quest. It'll lead to the reinflation of top eras goods which will be nice. Players wont be able to make more than 1 GB set / day so they will remain valuable much longer & things like SV might get some use. Besides I hate the...
  3. Varikor

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Well, this change certainly has big impacts. Seems like most folks here are complaining or justifying the changes. Both have fair points from my perspective. However, I think something that could be implemented now is an auto abort. The reason for this is that eras now all a hard max quest...
  4. Varikor

New Message Center Feedback

Any idea when this might be implemented? Eager to get the new system as it will make my life a lot easier managing guild conversations + I can finally hide the swaps I never use :D
  5. Varikor

Challenge 1

1, 3, 4 are needed