• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. NocturnoCulto

Castle System Additional Levels Feedback thread

How about they give us an expansion earlier on! Why does it have to be after so many levels! I did the math and for those who don't buy diamonds it will take over 10 years to get to level 20! And I mean call me crazy but if that's not a push to spend money as all things are! I mean I am still...
  2. NocturnoCulto

[Question] Seed Vault: Do you guys think it's worth it?

With the Vault of Seeds...I am in Yorkton and with it being a newer world when put up with all the worlds, I suppose it makes sense why it was very very difficult to get the first 9 prints to build! But I used an outside site and began messaging people who had Vaults above level 10 as it was a...
  3. NocturnoCulto

Feedback for Space Age Jupiter Moon

I thought some of the artwork in the JM era is great as I prefer the darker settlements! But for a game that and I seriously had even read that space age wasn't going to keep going and then alien contact would be made which would start the next eras! But who knows because it's all about just...
  4. NocturnoCulto

Tell us your favorite Forge moments!

I began playing Forge of Empires after I learned about having Osteomyelitis in late 2019, I learned that I was going to have to constantly be at hospital receiving antibiotic infusions and I needed something to do! I decided to start playing Forge of Empires, and I have enjoyed playing it ever...
  5. NocturnoCulto

November Competition

B3, B7, E3, E7, If I do win I would like to receive the prize in Yorkton! Thank you Happy Halloween!
  6. NocturnoCulto

Challenge 3

I Did include the first one as it just felt odd beginning on number 2. 1. D - Notre Dame 2. E - The Arc 3. B - Royal Albert Hall 4. A - Himeji Castle 5. F - Colosseum 6. C - Space Carrier
  7. NocturnoCulto

Challenge 1

A.9 B.3 C.4