• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. JD LongBeard

November Competition

B7, E7, B3 and E3, I would like my prize to be awarded on Dunarsund!
  2. JD LongBeard

August Contest - Summer Event!

parrot, plank, high seas, plunder, ashore, skull, island, gold, hideout, ahoy, mutiny, port, rogue, first mate, treasure, ship, cove, anchor, keel, cannon, flag, jewels, crew, map, sand
  3. JD LongBeard

Challenge 1

9 3 4
  4. JD LongBeard

Contest day 6

The answer is 22
  5. JD LongBeard

Contest day 5

Plunder and Pillage!
  6. JD LongBeard

Contest day 3

The figure that makes it to the prize is " Wicked Witch " !!
  7. JD LongBeard

Contest day 1

The missing items are marked on the attached file: That's all I could find! Thanks for the game, jdcogdill (John Cogdill) Dunarsund
  8. JD LongBeard

Christmas in July Give away

I want some Expansions and lots of them! And, also a Bigwheel, G.I.Joe (with accessories), BB gun and real bubble gum (not that cheap stuff)
  9. JD LongBeard

Christmas in July Give away

My Xmas list would be: 1) Massive Expansions 2) More use for Medals 3) A variety of musical background choices - birdies and creaking doors gets on one's nerves... Bizarro Things 1) Super rare, dwarf size SoKs, that take only one tile 2) Black Market Building, where inventory can be sold to...
  10. JD LongBeard

Changelog 1.93 Feedback

I agree with this comment. I very rarely am trading for my current level of goods because I am looking to assist lower level players. I usually look for certain goods, click on the one I want, take the trade or not, go to continue looking, and then "BAM" have to re-scroll from the top back to...
  11. JD LongBeard

Just Want to Play with No Pressure? "Abbey Rogue" guild might be IT

Fair Trade policy for goods in that range are always 1:2. You can deviate from that as long as the benefit is to the other person and not yourself. So as long as the system allows that Trades, it would be allowed because the benefit is going to the person taking that trade. You would not...
  12. JD LongBeard

We are still looking for steady and ready players! Send an in-game message to "jdcogdill" for more Information or for an Invite!
  13. JD LongBeard

Abbey Rogue has grown over the last 3 years from a handful to a current total of 44. We continue to look for experienced and regular players that WANT and LIKE to play the game. It's a nice and warm feeling to be part of a group. Don't hang out there by yourself when you can Reap the Benefits...