• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

That is awesome. I lost three games in a row with 55% chance of winning. I guess we're the opposite sides of the coin. :) BTW - start running now, a lot of less-lucky people are coming for you... :p
  2. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

It goes beyond getting the right team together. If the match says you have a 35% chance of winning, and you win 10% of those games, RNG is wrong. I played 9 games with an average of 48% chance of winning and won 2. If that was a fluke, fine, but it's the norm for a whole lot of players I know.
  3. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

"YOU LOST" That will forever be my most prominent memory of the Soccer Event 2020. "YOU LOST" It never gets old. And the reason it never gets old is that I get to see it over and over and over. If my chance is 33%, "YOU LOST." If my chance is 48%, "YOU LOST." In fact, three times in a row...
  4. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

But the event isn't more interactive - your league is entirely determined by RNG. Sure, you can play with your team a bit to optimized your chances, but the RNG doesn't seem to be working properly - people are losing a higher % than the % given for the games would indicate. And again, regardless...
  5. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

So here are the results of 9 tournament games in one city a few minutes ago: 55% Lost, rematch, Lost, rematch, Lost, rematch, Won 36% lost 45% won 33% lost 34% lost 64% lost So, with an average of 48%, 7 losses and 2 wins. At what point does Inno recognize that their RNG is not so R? Having a...
  6. Soccer Event 2020 Feedback

I really hate that a player's league level in the Soccer 2020 event is going to be determined almost entirely by random number generation. Sure, you can play with your team to maximize your chance to win, but ultimately your place in the league is decided by RNG. That's a roll of the dice, not...
  7. Challenge 1

A=9, B=3, C=4
  8. Challenge 1

A=9, B=3, C=4