• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback Mobile Chat

That was fast! Thank you so much, Inno!
  2. Feedback Mobile Chat

Oh, that's unfortunate. Would've been nice. But doesn't affect me too much personally coz I have never been too big on GvG. But regarding the auto-collect feature, it would be great if that could be considered for the mobile version in future coz its a simple and unobtrusive enough feature but...
  3. Feedback Mobile Chat

The chat feature is looking quite good. Just one slight issue, though. The previous messages on the guild chat tab from the desktop version have been migrated with only time stamps but no date stamps. This makes it a little difficult to figure out a certain thread of conversation. Any way that...
  4. Feedback Mobile Chat

This is a significant update the mobile version and is much appreciated. Any plans, however, to bring in any of the other desktop-only features to the mobile version, namely the 5 diamond auto-collection feature (screenshot attached in case I haven't described it properly) and GvG?