• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. How do you determine the best guild to join?

I joined a guild but it does not seem to be very active. Is it bad to leave the current guild and join a new one?
  2. Vikings

This is great - thanks!!!
  3. Vikings

LOL - will do!!!
  4. Vikings

Hello I am looking for some general guidance on the Vikings settlement. Is it worth investing the time in it and what is the ultimate goal and value of it. I welcome your thoughts and the best way to approach it? Thanks B-ILL
  5. Who plundered me?

Thanks for the input!!!
  6. Who plundered me?

Great advice - thanks Dominator!!!
  7. Which to do you recommend Tower of Babel or Statue of Zues?

Yup - I like the fights - thanks for the input!!! There is a guy how keeps plundering me and I would love to beat him but he looks much stronger than me.
  8. Who plundered me?

Thank you - glad to be here!!! Any guidance on how to choose the best guild to join?
  9. Who plundered me?

Thanks for the insight! Do I bother with revenge if he has significant more points than me. I would like to kick his ass but I am afraid to risk getting my ass handed to me and creating an enemy I can't beat.
  10. Which to do you recommend Tower of Babel or Statue of Zues?

I am in the early middle ages. Which building do you recommend I build?
  11. Who plundered me?

Awesome - thank you for your help!!!
  12. Who plundered me?

Hi Forum I am new to FOE. Can you tell me how to figure out who plundered me? Thanks