• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. MozeJ

[Question] When does the neighborhoods change

when does the neighborhood change. is it as soon as the pvp tournament ends?
  2. MozeJ

[Question] how to get the FP confirmation back?

My friend accidentally hit never show this again on the FP confirmation and he wants the confirmation back so he does not accidentally type in too many FP in GBs. How does he get back the FP confirmation?
  3. MozeJ

[Question] Does attacking the North in INA map require las penas being taken?

If I attack the north (help General Dee) in the INA map will the quest line require me to take Las Penas?
  4. MozeJ

[Question] I have a question about fighting on the INA story map with CA troops

On the INA map there is a option to fight will attacking the north not cause me to take over las penas and trigger the bonus quest line? If I choose that path could i even fight the battles with CA troops with about 170 attack bonus and 100% defense bonus?
  5. MozeJ

[Question] I have a question about the INA Story quests and map.

So in INA map, i do not want the bonus quest to appear, there is a bonus quest line that appears after something happens to las penas province. Does the bonus quest appear after I scout the province or take it over? Since there is a quest to take 3 sectors in Las penas and rantford i need to...