• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

I know the odds aren't particularly good and sadly, I forgot to keep track how many chances I actually had to get the kit.
  2. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

I used 1975 scrolls over the course of the day today in an attempt to get a single Airship Selection Kit on Parkog but no dice. I can't imagine it's a bug but it seems like terribly long odds that I would use that many scrolls and not get a single daily special. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Three ideas come to mind to rebalance the RQs, up the cost of the UBQs, add attrition to the fight RQs in SAAB/SAV and up the amount of FPs needed for the spend quests. As for the bots, it has been mentioned before, altering the sequence of RQs from time to time would screw up the clickers but...
  4. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Update to version 1.200 | Forge of Empires Forum - It is specifically stated in this link that they fixed an exploit that allowed for unlimited coins and supplies. That is what I am talking about and assuming that is what the other post was in reference to as well.
  5. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I am really supposed to believe that this change is all about the endless coins/supplies being produced and has nothing to do with the other rewards that are also being produced endlessly? This change couldn't have anything to do with goods which can be used to fund farming in GBG or FPs, which...