• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Submitted Rearrange Land Expansions in Reconstruction Mode

well for me,it's a no seems the rearrangements of road configuration and what those said expansions may already contain would be a cause for caos in my city. Seems good on paper but.....
  2. guilds

thank you sorry for the second ??
  3. guilds

do you have to leave the guild your in to see others?
  4. trade stimulation

good news I guess LOL
  5. trade stimulation

however you have to leave your current guild to find another ehh
  6. trade stimulation

nahh never mind duhh forgot to look in wikki thx again for the help
  7. trade stimulation

on a lap top any ideas? yea just joined the first one I saw cus didnt see how to search acxtually still dont Thx
  8. trade stimulation

I'm in morituri very inactive guild not much fun 0 interaction yea I guess I understand but in elvenar there is only %of good penalties on non guild trades keeps trade free flowing and hoarding doesn't seem to be a problem.hey one other question how does one see other guilds? Thanks so much for...
  9. trade stimulation

I don't see why to do a trade with someone it costs a forge point this to me is counter productive for fair and fluid trade between players. To me it is prohibitive and thusly trades take forever to be accepted. For instance in Elenar if a trade is outside your friends/FS you pay a fee in goods...