• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

it’s not a great explanation, but as you said, I guess it will have to suffice. TBC, I’m not criticizing your post. as you said, inno doesn’t have to justify their choices, so I’ll live with it. tbc though, since I think I made a mess when writing down my thoughts, I wasn’t advocating for an...
  2. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I agree, it would make getting rewards harder. Whether you like that or not depends on how challenging you want your game to be. I do like rewards, but sometimes I have to admit that I get a ton of stuff in a single day from gbg (if you have several Siege Camps, gbg can be quite profitable). I...
  3. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

With al due respect, this doesn’t answe the question. Yes, they are different features, but that doesn’t mean the support pool cannot be translated into a buff in gbg too. But my question is not specifically for the obs, but more general. We do get offensive gb bonuses in gbg, why not defensive...
  4. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Another thing I can’t find an answer for: why isn’t there some sort of support pool in gbg? Why can’t the obs count in gbg? A naive idea would be to add a basic defensive boost (attrition would add to that), based on the guild avg obs level, as computed daily at attrition reset time. Or even...
  5. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Makes sense. imho, things should go even further, and make vp/h constant inside each ring. It can make a difference when up against big guilds, and 3-4 guilds are basically struggling to keep 2 provinces occupied. In that case, if with 1 controlled province you get 15vp/h and another guild gets...