• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Changing Game Clock?

What's that, getting your own time zone being your own mayor, or the original idea?
  2. Have you ever seen something so bold and stupid?

Hahahaha i love this argument, thanks for the insight of your dark side
  3. Have you ever seen something so bold and stupid?

What an expensive typo then hahah it was the only level like that. I'd be livid if I did that.
  4. Have you ever seen something so bold and stupid?

How common is it to come across something as reckless as this? My sniping ego is weeping. I'll ask him nicely to save me 1FP spot next time he plans on doing this, think it'll go over well?
  5. Changing Game Clock?

Well there could be server time but for the sake of messages and mail, I figured there'd be a way to change it to your on local time for convenience.
  6. Changing Game Clock?

I think its only relevant to messages and mail, but it's bothering me and I want the time stamp to reflect what time it is for me. I looked everywhere and I fear it doesn't exist.
  7. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

Is there one more daily special after this one up kit, or is this it?
  8. Unfair fight

But how does their city advancement affect you in any way? Being plundered? There's ways to avoid that. GBG? Join a diamond league guild and ride their wave. You can get a substantial amount of fights and negotiations in even if you're going against a stronger guild(s) that season. And some...
  9. Unfair fight

Other peoples financial investment into this game has no affect on you.
  10. Terrace farm upgrade

I've gotten 4 out of the last 12 weeks. Typically once you complain, RNG gods either bless you or damn you into an endless suffering depending on how desperate you sound. I cried myself to sleep during the Halloween event with how unlucky I was with Asylum kits, now this event I've gotten...
  11. ;)

;)
  12. more frequent need for reload?

Instead of restarting the PC just kill the application from the task manager and then reload. I'm not sure how it works on PC but I frequently have this problem on mobile and I just have to make sure I completely reload the game instead of going in and out of it.
  13. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

I bet 1 forge point it'll be offered for diamonds again after the event.. which to be fair i don't have problems with that.. especially if it means not having to spend more to accumulate pointless winter event upgrades that i won't be able to use. Thanks for the response.
  14. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

Will the train selection kit come back around again? I have a level 5 and obviously need to upgrade it. I think it only appeared twice on beta but im really hoping this will be like the Asylum where it surprises us with a 3rd day. ..either that or they just straight up offer it for diamonds...
  15. Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

I only opened the first 2 doors, used lockpicks to open door 8. I didn't pay attention to how many were used but it let you choose the door. Will the amount of lockpicks be the same no matter what order you open them in?
  16. How old is your city? Whats the daily FP production of it?

Well here I am, almost 2 months later and I have 129 from daily collections, excluding the hourly total. I also have a 2nd TF upgrade waiting for my next TF, 2 SSW upgrades and slowly stockpiling colossus for that to be maxed. AD has been nice to me as I chose the gong of wisdom set and I have...
  17. Attack and Defense Bonus

I wouldn't care about skill if I can breeze through GE by autoing, and those races in GBG as well. And usually you learn those skills prior to being able to auto through high attrition/64 GE, so that's a pretty pointless comment you made there.
  18. Short and Concise Description

Sorry, I forgot to use the sarcastic font.
  19. Short and Concise Description

Im still a bit confused, whats a 1.9 thread? In simpler terms, please.
  20. FALL EVENT: Progress and Strategies

One max cottage, 2 more selection kits. At the end of event I'll have 4 extra sets for barn.. on top of standard set I'll have 10 extra FP and 24% more AA.. not too shabby. Just awkward placing that haha.