• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Have you ever seen something so bold and stupid?

How common is it to come across something as reckless as this? My sniping ego is weeping. I'll ask him nicely to save me 1FP spot next time he plans on doing this, think it'll go over well?
  2. Changing Game Clock?

I think its only relevant to messages and mail, but it's bothering me and I want the time stamp to reflect what time it is for me. I looked everywhere and I fear it doesn't exist.
  3. How old is your city? Whats the daily FP production of it?

I'm trying to get a good idea on how well I'm progressing, and if there's anything I can be doing better between events. I'm focusing on one set from the AD, completing GE4 weekly, doing settlements, daily challenges, and in a diamond league guild that usually places 1st or at least 4th...
  4. [Question] 2 months old, impatient and eager

I started in the midst of the summer event, leaving me with a lv 6 villa. I want to create a FP efficient city since it seems to be the thing I struggle and am impatient with the most. I jumped to EMA by accident, but I'm going to camp it until I have my goals reached. I decided against TOB...
  5. How Do People "Donate" Arc goods?

I've read this on an old post but didn't want to resurrect it with a question. Someone acquired an arc in Bronze Age and people said some just donate, implying you don't need to accumulate the necessary goods for a 2:1 deal. So how do people trade goods to another player, avoiding the 2:1...