• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Wighty4466

Pegasus Not Compensated?

Did anyone notice that the rationale used for adding an army boost to replace the loss of the OBS' support pool was not applied to the Pegasus? It also had a Support pool contribution but when when GvG shutdown nothing was provided to compensate for its loss.
  2. Wighty4466

Mass Self Aid Kits _ AWOL???

Has anyone else noticed a dramatic reduction in the appearance of Mass Self Aid kits? A few months ago I would see one every week (or so) in the AD for coins & gems as a GE encounter reward, etc. But now it seems like their availability has gone AWOL...
  3. Wighty4466

FOE US Server down...

A few minutes ago FOE froze and I attempted to reload it. However it appears that the US server is down and all attempt to load the logon page are failing - both on my PC and phone. Is anyone else having this issue?
  4. Wighty4466

Black Friday "Deals"?

So far I'm not impressed with the 2022 Black Friday "deals" - Watchfires, Grand King & Queen upgrades, medals, & coins.... Where are the building selection kits - like House of Horrors, Mountain Reserve, etc.