• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. delayed notifications of "you helped level" a player's GB

Erratic for me, on PC anyway. I am in and out of the game several times a day, most days. So, a notification that's more than 24 hours overdue is definitely noticeable. No pop-ups for the start of GE in weeks. Checking town hall often is an easy work-around, and this is a low-priority issue...
  2. delayed notifications of "you helped level" a player's GB

The notifications that a GB you contributed to has leveled have been taking longer and longer to arrive, recently. Not sure exactly when this began, but today I received one from more than 24 hours since that GB leveled. This is likely a low-priority issue, from a "fix" standpoint, but to those...
  3. Aid All Feedback

I hope this doesn't happen for everyone, but I have noticed that Aid All consistently does NOT do tavern visits in my game. Is that how it's supposed to work?
  4. Aid All Feedback

And, that balloon makes it impossible to collect silver/access the table independently without activating the bonuses. IMHO, the function would be more appreciated without having to work around it to use it to best advantage.
  5. Is Aid All part of Forge Plus?

It appears that Aid All IS part of the A/B testing plan. It will not be available to everyone. Perhaps, if those of us who do have it sing it's praises, it will be implemented to everyone more quickly ;)
  6. Is Aid All part of Forge Plus?

I am curious about how this Aid All is distributed, as well. No one in our Guild can explain why some of us have it and some do not, and Guild Leadership would love to know what to tell them. Thank you.