• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. BG

Thanks everyone. I was not quite sure and glad I did ask. I just seems a waste but understandable, I guess
  2. Building "boxes" (Not sure what else to call it)

YEs this is true and I have also reported how the stars aid stars above the new buildings are off and makes you collect building you may not have intended to collect, especially when using the BG.
  3. BG

Will the Blue Galaxy GB ever go higher than 72% or 15 collections?
  4. FOE game play

As a long time player I must say that I didn't think this game could be turned into crap this fast. For new or recent players things that have been implemented are normal but I see nothing but corporate greed and unfairness. Whomever voted, decided, and changed the rewards output against what...
  5. Boathouse change?

Just for confirmation, The boathouse buildings did used to give FP's? I think I remember them giving FP's and not just in the chest. I could be wrong but I don't think I would have built them otherwise. I don't remember the medals as daily.
  6. Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

Is it me are more and more of the events becoming a money grab rather than strategy and game play? It seem more and more times that you can never get the full set of anything with buying it now. For years it has been fair but now !!! If you have to buy to accomplish, are you really doing...
  7. For the last month I've been getting VERY OLD story quests.

Yes I have the same one and I though something was off. I hope this issue is fixed today.
  8. Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

I was looking at the Tarot building number and it seems the number required is to high @12 or there should g=have been one more upgrade at 380 bulbs.
  9. Himeji Castle

I have a question and sort of an issue with Himeji Castle payouts recently. I have leveled Himeji Castle to lvl 80 and ever since going past 78 the payouts are almost non existent. I know some will say its just random and the % are set but before this i kept a spread sheet for 3 months and 2...