• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Crollito

Few Roads to Victory?

I have kind of mixed feelings about it. I could technically replace some of my buildings to fit a few in, but it's not good enough for me to justify modifying my city layout. however minor that adjustment might be. My guess is a lot people feel the same. It needs to be as good as a something...
  2. Crollito

Feedback Fall Event 2020

It seems like a lot of people got blindsided by the fact that you pretty much needed to do the daily challenge every day with ingredients to get the full set. It's a recurring theme where people don't research an event at the beginning and complain when they don't get the entire prize. Just...
  3. Crollito

Connect Forum account to game account.

Well that's annoying... I guess I missed the message. I feel like this could have been handled in a better way. What exactly happened here? Was this e-mailed, or was it forum only? I don't recall receiving an e-mail. Assuming it was forum only, your account gets deleted if you weren't...