• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Atokirina

Special Diamond Offers

Dear community, A guildmate of mine is planning to buy some diamonds, but she hasn't received the special diamond offer yet. I'm F2P and I don't have much information on it, and the only information I have is from around 2012: Most likely the way special offers are triggered has already...
  2. Atokirina

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Will this also lower the needed amounts of techs in the Postmodern era to get Hovertanks.
  3. Atokirina

Is it possible to get Oceanic troops before PME? I created an account a few months ago and in each ERA, I'm researching the minimum amount of technologies to get in the next era, I'm going towards the Late Middle Ages atm.
  4. Atokirina

But it doesn't matter which story quest you already completed? You can just stop with the story when the quest asks you to conquer one of those provinces you aren't allowed to conquer.
  5. Atokirina

24h time format

Hey everyone, Is it possible to change the time format on the forum to 24H? Thanks in advance for the replies! Kind regards, @Atokirina
  6. Atokirina

If you don't conquer those provinces, your story questline will just change when you conquer the first Future Era province?
  7. Atokirina

If you strictly follow the story questline, and you don't conquer any extra provinces on the continent map: do you automatically skip those provinces or can you make mistakes by purely following the story questline?
  8. Atokirina

[Guide] Analysis of Cape: number of days to reach break-even

I made the same graph in Excel with the info I found on https://foe-rechner.de/invest/level?lg=capecanaveral&min=1&max=80 and https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Cape_Canaveral#. I also have the fastest way to reach break-even on LVL 60 but it's 264 days instead of 236. And the owner needs...