• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Forge Bowl Event 2021 Feedback

Looking at the Forge Bowl event, i can see alot of items going to the Antiques Dealer. Will not be using diamonds for this event, and find the overall arc of these last few events, disappointing.
  2. Bakeries

I admire your luck. However, less than 3 days left, only half way through the Tree that has my 3rd Bakery as a Grand Prize, the next tree with another Bakery upgrade. Final Quest grants another Bakery upgrade. Assuming i have any luck, i will get the 3rd Bakery, and those two upgrades...
  3. wishing well?

Wishy washy wishing well. Any that end up in my inventory find their way to the Antiques Dealer, like a lot of free stuff this game's RNG pukes up.
  4. Bakeries

How did you get the three Bakeries? So far, doing all the quests, i am not going to get a 3rd fully developed bakery. Is this because i wouldn't buy event currency?
  5. Negotiating Nonsense

Maybe, but i find that utilizing the Merchant in Feudal actually secures an early completion. But i'm new, so what do i know, lol.
  6. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Really... it boils down to this. If Blacklisted, just takes a week off, then they end up just beating the bejesus out of almost every Guild they face. They do that anyway. Guilds that only comprise one-fifth of Blacklisted's "power" should not be facing them in GBG. But, Inno has an archaic...
  7. Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Having spent over $150 on diamonds, in just the last month i can tell what a let down this "Winter" event is...really, odd ball building sets.?. lame. Will NOT be using diamonds on this. Just sad.
  8. Load times (Mobile)

Thinking they got one... cannot even login now
  9. Load times (Mobile)

Calm down, folks. It's just a new "feature". Nothing to see here.. .
  10. Halloween Event broke?

LOL!! No Arm Bandit, this game. Yea, spend more, then getting alot of RNG whether you like it or not... so then, just don't spend, esp on events, that are anully recurring.
  11. ATTENTION TO ALL

I wonder to what feature of efficacy you may be enjoining? Changing editing capabilities seems a very minor detail, requiring who knows what programming edits, to achieve what would truly be a very limited effect.
  12. I have a daily quest in which one of the five is "Activate two boosts in your tavern" what?"

A little off topic, but has it been anyone's experience, that upgrades for past event buildings become available in the auction house?
  13. Summer 2020 Feedback

Will there be a chance, either in the Auction House, or next summer(assuming we make it there), to level our non-maxed GVs?
  14. Experimental City Ideas

How about, and i would pay $4.99 a month for this, having night mode, when it is night where you live? Doorways, windows lit, lights on buildings, moonlit shadows....