• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for update 1.216

The update PC players are looking forward to is the change of the Heal All button location. Is there any update on what the game developers plans are? It is overwhelming unpopular and it makes me think the game developers don't even play the game or understand how the game works.
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I’m an Iron Age camper looking to move up to industrial and get hover tanks. The only problem is I’ve negotiated the entire map into oceanic future. I skipped three provinces marked in TE and I only skipped 1 in CE. At some point I accidentally took the Salfah province. Will I still be able...
  3. Don't bother grinding through Aztecs?

By the last few settlements I would always finish with 1-2 days left on timer. The 4 time multiplier makes it easier and easier to complete faster with each completed settlement. I do have 3 greater runestones. I followed Foehints guide on youtube. I always started on a day I was free to do...
  4. Attack and Defense Bonus

313/313, IA, 6 months. I'm not sure why people hold GE 64 as the gold standard for when to move up an era. GBG > GE 64. Get your Zeus, CoA and CDM to 10 if not already. Focus your Arc to 80. Next focus traz and CDM to 60 followed by zeus and coa. Focus on Sentinel outpost and the upgrades...
  5. Halloween Event broke?

I think what makes this event frustrating is the randomness on top of randomness. You have to know how to effectively use candles, flashlights, and lanterns to clear the pathway and hope you picked the right pathway. After that you have randomness of pumpkins giving daily prize. I feel your...