• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I will report back. My goal is turturrets, so I am hoping to skip ahead in the story to slightly after "Secrets" as I have one tech left, and I would get turturrets from finishing "Thinning fleet". So map goal is to scout "Furious Storm" province and hopefully jump ahead there if I abort an...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

So moving along to oceanic future on the map and then skipping a different side quest that ISNT truth or dare won't make the story quest "jump"
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Well this guide worked flawlessly. I have 4 hover tanks and numerous other Future era troops while still in industrial age. I've been told by someone that turturrets are even better if I plan to stay in industrial age. I unfortunately only have 2 techs left to research. Is there a way for me to...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I think I understand. So if you wanted to, you could jump around through the story by completing side quests but it is risky unless you know exactly what triggers what part of the story.
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Am I understanding it correctly that the PME blocker can be skipped as early as Industrial age, meaning FE troops are possible in industrial if it is planned correctly? Also: is it necessary to not complete any side quests while keeping the "truth or dare" story quest until you get to the part...
  6. so sloooww!!!

Update on this - now when I try to load chrome I get the "HTML failed to load the game properly, please reload the game" message over and over. I have not changed anything from when it loaded extremely slow to now. Tried clearly cache, cookies, reinstalling chrome, etc. This error still only...
  7. so sloooww!!!

This same issue is also happening to me. I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. All of a sudden the chrome browser loads this game extremely slowly (to the point where it is unusable). Firefox still works absolutely fine, and I tried the Brave browser as well (runs off Chromium) and...