• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I thought this was a forum about illuminating game play experience issues. I was wrong. I have factually illuminated an issue and most respondents have simply told me that my actual experience is not the experience and that my entire server would utilize an external app to communicate to...
  2. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Welcome to Brisgard. Most of the large guilds enter alliance specifically to block the rest of the guilds and they benefit immensely by mechanically trading the sectors back and forth while the blocked guilds can only watch. You’re right, it isn’t easy but they do it every time just the same...
  3. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

But that isn’t what they created. It is only the maximum rewards for the committed players who happen to be among the high ranking guilds while they bully smaller guilds out of those same rewards. I know many all day players who get very few individual rewards from GBG because their mid-sized...
  4. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I couldn’t disagree more. Seeing it done flawlessly without any communication while other guilds are trying to break it is impossible. It could be done sloppily to a degree but you are giving people far too much credit and being dismissive of how much work it takes to hold 6 other guilds back...
  5. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

The odds that a player is in enough guilds to make your scenario anything but an extreme outlier are phenomenal. It would make a huge difference as i have seen the two top guilds on B- world lock 6 other guilds out of participating almost completely using a ton of communication and an organized...
  6. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

GBG needs to be cross world so no alliance is easy. Then it would truly be a free for all and small guilds would gnaw at whoever swept across the map and alliances where segments are traded to lock guilds out would be almost impossible to maintain.
  7. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

To make matters worse, the ability of two major guilds on the same world to organize amiable “sector swaps” allows them to lock all six of the other guilds into their starting sector with so little access that they can’t even burn their attrition. It creates a bully environment which absolutely...