• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Why no GBG negotiation boost?

Why make them more difficult? There is not added cost for the battle Attack gain is there? You didn't make the battles more difficult because of the gain, did you? Make the cost in the Tavern high, that would be a good offset.
  2. Why no GBG negotiation boost?

This. Not this. A six choice can be just a difficult as a 4 choice puzzle. I burn up 2-3 negotiations on most 6 choice. At the early attrition, that is not a major loss. After 15 attrition, the cost of a 2-3 attempt 6 choice is aggravating. After 25 attrition the attempts are too costly. a...
  3. Why no GBG negotiation boost?

True but that does not apply for the Guild Battlegrounds
  4. Why no GBG negotiation boost?

Greetings, I had asked this a long time ago and was given some lame "to easy" answer. Now that some time has passed, why is there not a boost for negotiations? There are plenty of battle boosts that make it plenty easy. Thank you.
  5. Collection reward on Aztecs Settlement

Let me say this again. A pseudo RNG table can be built that both fulfills the % and shifts the balance. If I have 10000 numbers and 10%(1000) are winners, the list does not have to allow those numbers to fall in the beginning. I could build that list and have them fall mostly in the back of the...
  6. Collection reward on Aztecs Settlement

It is true that a few players have taken the time to collect data on a continues running activity. Thank you guys. What is not possible to collect are the other short term events that time out or close due to completion. These events have no evidence that they hold to the probability listed and...
  7. Collection reward on Aztecs Settlement

Do you really believe that the RNG table that Inno uses is balanced? There is no governing body that monitors RNG. Inno could easily build a pseudo RNG table that weights the results. You mentioned that in order for statistics to work properly, there needs to be a large pool of data. A large...
  8. Collection reward on Aztecs Settlement

That is rather my point. To expect a sample size of more than mean/average amount of attempt for a given run is pointless. The threshold will never be reached. A person would never collect 500 times in a settlement. This further proves my point. Those type of odds occur too often to be an...
  9. Collection reward on Aztecs Settlement

Does the collection reward also work for the mini game? I am at a 10% chance for the X4 reward and had 46 collections, only one x4. This is not counting the mini game. I am so waiting for my luck to turn. I love obtaining the 4% chance when it is for my benefit but not when it is against. I...