• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Willy do it

Recurring Requests broken. Possibly sometimes throttlling to force you to watch video ads

This bug manifested on beta a couple of weeks ago. Appeared on live server with the update. It isn't fixed on beta, so don't expect a quick fix here. My work around has been to close the quest box and click up to 7 times to reopen it [usually 5 times]. If I wait 3 seconds between each abort...
  2. Willy do it

Feedback for the New World - Carthage

Carthage is currently open for business.
  3. Willy do it

Get Ready!

Roli503, I was day 1 Birka also, but I deleted that city. My home is on Jaims.
  4. Willy do it

Get Ready!

Yes, you will see rapid advancement. It is fun to watch.
  5. Willy do it

Get Ready!

It won't be long now. Don't miss this chance to build a city on a new world, a fresh world, a world without 5 year old guilds. Be a part of history... a first day joiner. Take a screenshot to preserve this occasion. See ya there!
  6. Willy do it

New Guild

I will open a new guild [Guild name will be M&M-2] on Carthage on October 11th. The guild will NOT focus on being a top 10 guild. Instead, it will focus on friendship and watching the mad rush that occurs when a new world opens. Guild hoppers are welcome. The curious are welcome. Diamond...