• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Is City Defense at all possible?

I did not attack the game... I Participate in the game... both in time and buying certain products... I don't appreciate someone using a disrespectful term... having discussions is what makes gameplay better and challenging the status quo is also good for game growth... and anyone that says that...
  2. Is City Defense at all possible?

WHINNING is a term that is disrespectful... therefore... don't get there... have an INTELLIGENT conversation.... BECAUSE I COULD FIND YOU offensive.. and disrespectful....
  3. Is City Defense at all possible?

I figured someone would call PLUNDERING respectful. I think PLUNDERING is a part of the game and said that in the original text... but, when you think that players of the same level, Colonial, as an example.. are equal, you are definitely living in a dream world. There is a tremendous...
  4. Is City Defense at all possible?

After being attack so many times, trying to keep collections on time, it doesn't matter about city defense when someone from so far in the future still "PLUNDERS" from you because you have no way to stay afloat in the game. To the designers of the game, I put forth a challenge, why not...