• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. AsuranDragoon

"Welcome Back" Quest

I have this problem too. No daily quests during the event even though I have completed the Welcome Back questline.
  2. AsuranDragoon

Fall Event 2023 Feedback

I actually kind of miss the old fall event. Anyone else getting tired of getting the same mini-games over and over again for every event?
  3. AsuranDragoon

Building "boxes" (Not sure what else to call it)

I'm a PC player and other than precision collecting no longer being a thing (like for event quests) switching buildings around is really inconvenient now. I didn't have much time for it before this, now, I won't even bother. With all the extra stuff required for placing some buildings in some...
  4. AsuranDragoon

Building "boxes" (Not sure what else to call it)

So I'm not sure when it changed but I ignored it for awhile because I thought it was a bug and would get fixed but now it's getting annoying. When I try to move buildings I am now grabbing buildings I am not meaning to. Earlier had to enter reconstruction mode just to move a road because it kept...
  5. AsuranDragoon

Massive lag and glitched UI

Thanks mellofax for being in touch through this. :)
  6. AsuranDragoon

Massive lag and glitched UI

Wasn't sure where to put this. But starting yesterday my small city on Uceria, currently in the progressive era, gets massive lag whenever any of the UI is open. And the UI appears glitched where a lot of it is see through or doesn't show up. This has made it impossible to sell anything at the...
  7. AsuranDragoon

Tell us your favorite Forge moments!

I joined about two years ago now. At first, I was a loner. Then found a guild I liked but over a period of several months it died, and I decided I had to find a new guild when I was the only one logging on. That's when I found Expedition Empire on Dunarsund. They were welcoming and were...
  8. AsuranDragoon

November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7, Dunarsund
  9. AsuranDragoon

August Contest - Summer Event!

High Seas, Plunder, Skull, Island, Gold, Ahoy, Port, First Mate, Ship, Cove, Keel, Cannon, Flag, Jewels, Crew, Map, Sand, Plank, Ashore, Anchor,