• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Possibil8ys

Solve the Riddle!

Only ONE coin can be thrown into an empty pot. I'd like my prize to be delivered to my city in Sinerania.
  2. Possibil8ys

I'll give it a think and let you know after doing my homework.

I'll give it a think and let you know after doing my homework.
  3. Possibil8ys

Vivid- Any who value relationship with guild would want to inform them. Desire to inform in...

Vivid- Any who value relationship with guild would want to inform them. Desire to inform in such circumstances is reasonable and maybe an easy fix..... i see no reason to get emotional about it, claiming that suggestion should be called "...demand[ing] a new feature..." or claiming it's "One...
  4. Possibil8ys

Feedback for update 1.197

Given the number of goods requested at times in the recent game, this will slam the brakes on my fulfillment of quests. I've placed my emphasis on goods collection in my choices of GBs rather than focus on goods buildings which change as our ages/eras progress. We build our cities based on all...
  5. Possibil8ys

Winter Contest 1, 2 & 3 Feedback

I've been trying from the start.....all i get is a page with a "1", "2" & "3" and when i click on the "1" it gives a pop up that offers accept or reject and then it goes to a page that says participate but clicking on participate nets a big zero. What is path to the images to be compared?? I...