• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Just curious but for the first time in PvP Arena I encountered someone in FE with VF troops. Specifically they had one Ronin Bot and one Rocket Troop. I am in CE and was only aware of getting OF troops (which I have) as the highest advanced era troops. Anyone have a guide on how to get VF...
  2. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Here's another idea, forums exist for a reason. So let's have an updated debate about a topic that obviously resonates with people who are allegedly in each camp as you say. Isn't that what this forum is for in the first place? Otherwise it's just a few players like you and @Algona summarily...
  3. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Yes Algona, I realize you have your own opinions and this has been brought up before but I would appreciate other opinions as well as this seems to be a consistent theme so obviously some of us think this is a wise feature request. I was told this is the forum for open discussion so I hope we...
  4. Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I'd like to get feedback on the following idea. Just as FoE introduced the activity tracking feature after GBG started, I think they should also introduce a sector conquer tracking feature for guilds to identify who conquered the most recent X number of sectors. This would be an informational...