• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Im still in indy and on pme map now. I got the commando with predator quest. Does it matter if you neg or fight for the rest of the remaining troops?
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

If i choose to get the conscript in the part 2 can i still get the tank ? In part 2 you say to be careful which sectors you take. In part 3 you mention it again but only if you choose rapid fire canon. So if i choose to neg for the conscript i can get all the other troops after regardless which...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Nice, thank you. So if i just follow the story line after completing the indy bonus quest, is there a risk of loosing it again? Like trigering another era bonus quest? I dont see any other warning in your walkthrough
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Ive age up to indy and i took las penas thinking the " avoid las penas whenever possible " was only for ca... is my 2nd rq gone for good? Can i still get higher troops?
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hi guys, i'm a little bit confuse. I'm currently in CA and i'll age up in couple of days, to indy. Following this guide, i can get up to FE units? Can i get back my RQs or is it a choice , keeping RQ or get higher age troops?