• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Is there a current list of active guilds?

US-Langendorn?
  2. Is there a current list of active guilds?

I'm a recruiter with EAGLES . We're a smaller guild, but the group is super helpful and relaxed. It's kind of a game your way guild that offers support. Feel free to send a message to me in-game!
  3. Soar with the Eagles

We'd be happy to have you join. We offer an Arc thread where you can definitely start collecting prints, and we have members who can also help you get goods to get an ARC in the ground. We definitely understand players starting out, and these guys have helped me out tremendously!
  4. Soar with the EAGLES

Eagles is the last guild you'll ever have to join. Friendly, helpful, competitive, and low-pressure, seeking active members from any age, Eagles offers members the benefits of a top-20 diamond league guild including advanced and veteran players who want to grow the guild and see you grow, too...
  5. Soar with the Eagles

Eagles is the last guild you'll ever have to join. Friendly, helpful, competitive, and low-pressure, seeking active members from any age, Eagles offers members the benefits of a top-20 diamond league guild including advanced and veteran players who want to grow the guild and see you grow, too...
  6. Recruitment

Hey guys. My guild has recently made me a recruiter, and I've only gotten 3 new recruits in like a month and a half. Does anyone have any tips for recruiting?