• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Some are at 20% attrition, some at 40%, etc. depending upon the buildings on the owned sectors. You should probably be able to play a lot more than 20 minutes if you are hitting the sectors with 20% attrition. I am able to play for hours, just not the first day.
  2. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Then that is why you are running out of attrition. You need to use strategy like you do in GvG and set up patterns with your allies.
  3. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

I believe that having individual rewards in Guild Raids will attract more people. I am hoping it is an optional feature as was GvG so that guilds can choose to participate or decline participation. I can see a problem with having set times since members of a guild can be not only from...
  4. Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

You must be doing something wrong if it only takes that short a time to use your attrition. You need to use strategy to know which sectors to hit and when to hit them.
  5. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

How will that not happen if battling with the same guilds?
  6. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Staying with the same guilds in battlegrounds for 6 seasons will be devastating if teamed with aggressive guilds who take up the whole map. I do not see how something like this solves any issue.
  7. May Competition

History Civilization Anthropology Excavation Archeology Geology Artifact Museum Archeologist Stonehenge Settlement Evolution Past Analysis Architecture
  8. Word Finder Competition

Alcatraz antiques dealer challengers chest Chateau Frontenac continent map daily challenge diamonds forge points friends great building guild expedition Lighthouse of Alexandria market population search box suishun mill supplies team