• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ruth the northstar

Feedback for update 1.214

ive bought a lot of diamonds and i do spend them on GE because im trying to save my medals up to fight in AA. but this is coming to a fast halt for me because i cant fast fight in gvg any longer, and apparently i dont need to save my medals for it.
  2. ruth the northstar

well i played gvg tonight after a couple of weeks off and inno still has not removed the 'heal button' and realigned the buttons so we can fast fight again. so disappointing. this game really is becoming less fun to play. i was hoping inno would listen to us and fix this issue. :(
  3. ruth the northstar

i am an older player and i do have joint issues. and it has been causing me some discomfort. i have noticed my elbow hurting while im playing gvg now.
  4. ruth the northstar

you are correct about this. the game play has changed dramatically and it isnt as much fun for me.
  5. ruth the northstar

okay i guess you didnt read plinker2's message... because you are again attacking me and making it personal. i have a right to my review without someone telling me im having a temper tantrum and comparing me to other people they dislike. i have a right to let inno know how i feel about what is...
  6. ruth the northstar

i hope you are right about the bot users. i had a very good mentor in korch. and i like meeting a fellow fighter!
  7. ruth the northstar

sadly for me the game is becoming unplayable. along with the camaraderie of my guild mates, gvg is my favorite part of the game and we can no longer fast fight. in my review i clearly state what the issues are, and with so many bot, macro and script users in the game it is becoming unplayable...
  8. ruth the northstar

ACTUALLY JohnnyB said it too. but whatever. it seems like you dont want to talk about the issues so you divert and dodge by hurling insults and making everything personal. at least i talk about the issues and not just try to intimidate others into being quiet. you dont talk about them because...
  9. ruth the northstar

actually i was a leader in Hostile Takeover from the korch server and we did very well against those very players you are talking about. i had the pleasure of witnessing the best gvg and gbg minds running the guild.... and the founders were phenomenal. we were all fast fighters and we had...
  10. ruth the northstar

and yes they should fix this issue even if it is just for the 1% because these changes make absolutely no sense. why is it better to NOT have the buttons line up so we CAN'T fast fight? why is it better that macro, bots and script users have an advantage over people who fight fairly? why is...
  11. ruth the northstar

now all the macro, bot and script users have a clear advantage. if you absolutely have the right to disagree with me. i never said you didnt. the only thing i have objected to was the way you have done it. by insulting me, and then implying i dont have a right to talk on the thread because i...
  12. ruth the northstar

they had something that was pretty good and now they have made it mediocre at best. i am flabbergasted by this change. how can the devs be so clueless about the game.
  13. ruth the northstar

good job inno. it is no longer fun to fight in gvg. i just tried again and fast fighting is dead unless you use bots or macros. thank you.
  14. ruth the northstar

this cracks me up! lol. you are saying that if i dont get on the forum all the time and throw kisses at inno i dont have a right to get on this thread and speak my mind? lol. it doesnt matter that people only come here to complain. the fact is that gvg, gbg and GE are the competitive...
  15. ruth the northstar

thank you it wasnt. he was just lobbing insults at me.
  16. ruth the northstar

not everyone would see all of this as improvements, but this doesnt matter... this isnt what this thread is about. it is about the changes inno made to the game in the last update and unfortunately the fighting mechanics in gvg and gbg are a casualty. and there are a couple of problems with...
  17. ruth the northstar

i will say this if Inno wants good reviews on the play store then they should treat their customers like they want good reviews.
  18. ruth the northstar

LMAO. whatever. im not going to get into this ridiculous conversation with you.
  19. ruth the northstar

wow you are rude. it isnt necessary to make it personal. but whatever. i have a right to my opinion and my review. and i feel that since inno wont listen to their customers on the forums including beta then i will have to say how i feel on the reviews. and if that is acting petulant then...
  20. ruth the northstar

i have changed my review rating the game in the play store from 5 stars to 1 star. and i have written a short note explaining why. if inno wont listen to their forums maybe they will listen to their reviews.