• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Boogiewoogie657

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Agent litteraly said : which was what I was replying to, because that's false, they are not allowed to deny any awareness of their content, forum included. so you're wrong, Johnny, like most of your interventions on that thread. /flush
  2. Boogiewoogie657

which is even more strict than the US, since they have even special laws to make forum hosts liable for their content. So what would be your point exactly to go off topic even further ? My point was just that the idea of INNO not being aware of HQS being discussed around is ridiculous on many...
  3. Boogiewoogie657

No In pretty much every civilized country, the owner of a forum is responsible for the content that is displayed, regardless of who actually wrote it. That's exacly why moderation is so important, otherwise it would not be cared about that much. So they legally have to be aware of it in some...
  4. Boogiewoogie657

This is flaming dragon.

This is flaming dragon.
  5. Boogiewoogie657

I was doing more than 2000 aborts before I even had a CF