• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Thieves & Burgerlars

Snipe? How can you do anything to a great building besides spending your forge points on it?
  2. Thieves & Burgerlars

ok...so how does one obtain this?
  3. Thieves & Burgerlars

Maybe if I try wording this differently? WHY DO MY GUARD TROOPS NOT STOP A THIEF?
  4. Thieves & Burgerlars

Actually I did read, and found all the NONanswers like you are putting up here. I HAVE guards, I have the town hall showing that I had ONE person taking from MULTIPLE productions at the same time. My tavern IS NOT YET at the level to allow me to use the wall to stop thieves. AS I SAID BEFORE>...
  5. Thieves & Burgerlars

Is there any real way to stop a thief? My tavern is not high enough to even give me the option to use the wall, I HAVE my army set to guard (not that that helps) and I have tried talking to the (bleep) guy. He responds as a condescending jerk and continues to attack and steal from me. I have...
  6. Thieves & Burgerlars

Seriously, is there any real way to stop a thief who will not stop on their own?