• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. GBG Nerf?

Agreed. I am all for stats. What I am getting at, how ever informal this is, is that many players are noticing a much different play in terms of attrition. If you aren’t, then congratulations. This whole season has been uniquely different. I posted this question to see if others here would...
  2. GBG Nerf?

It is many people commenting on it. Not just me. And every round, every day. Maybe really bad luck but not the whole season. Yes,I am autobattling but something changed. Attrition of 20 on 4 SC sectors means that I should be averaging 500 fights for the round. this is with maybe 200.
  3. GBG Nerf?

Seems like everyone is complaining about increased attrition and damage. Loadouts that generally might have been 4 attrition are now 16+, easy, regularly. Used to get through a full day with maybe 10 attrition at burnout and am now much closer to being maxed out, even with fewer hits! It...
  4. Feedback for update 1.203

Any touch on iPad is still taking a “glacial” (love that term) time to register. I am at version 203.17 now and still broken. Up to 30 seconds for every tap. Makes GBG impossible. and everything else just unbearable.