• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for update 1.209

Does the goods overview by age improvement apply to mobile version? And can we get an Ignore specific player's trades, for those who load up many many highly speculative trades?
  2. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

Thank you all, for your replys, the guild and world rapport is one of the great features of this game. Hopefully, considering Covid returnees on respite, the Antique Dealer will be salted a bit more with event upgrades, since they seem to fall in surprise boxes from the gods.
  3. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

Now that I know, returning from Covid family issues. I completely agree. How is it an event if you have to preload before the 'event' starts? Sports, ex: the Olympics don't work that way. Change it back to league results bonus, if you did well, you get the upgrade.
  4. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

No, on the previous event box I have been away from the game dealing with a serious Covid situation. Used the calendar and every other aspect. Is that what's in those? You start with one upgrade?
  5. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

My point exactly, fine for Inno to make money to support a great game, but previously they left a more viable success route for non diamond buyers. Bring back the extra upgrade for top finishers.
  6. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

I've played for years, since before tavern and most of the current events were introduced including the first Archeology. I've almost always completed the grand prize upgrades. Yet in all 6 worlds, playing diligently, but without diamonds, using all the tips gained from so many years of play...
  7. Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

I've played for years, Archeology since it was introduced, successfully everytime with league results. As a long term player, in 6 worlds this time, playing diligently, I am one upgrade short in each world. Something is very wrong.