• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Space Age Marz

Guild: Flower Of Life

Guild: Flower Of Life
  2. Space Age Marz

CE Tech block

Thanks, That’s the thing Ive been following the guide but still ended up where @Jern2017 was. I still have truth or dare as a quest and I negotiated all of joy’s provinces. Didn’t take the 2 FE spots that are needed for the quests. I may be stuck but I want to make sure before doing anything else
  3. Space Age Marz

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I think I did this, so the only way forward is aging up?
  4. Space Age Marz

CE Tech block

Did you ever figure this out? I’m in the same spot (Indy age) and it looks like I may be forced to age to CE to get the hovers I’m after
  5. Space Age Marz

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Same issue, no Rin Gozen’s Warriors side quest shows up Edit: Warriors showed up after completing Rin Gozen’s Honor (nego variant) but Rin Gozen’s Death (the fighting variant) did not even though I fought through the map.
  6. Space Age Marz

Please stop starting GE automatically

Yea but even still, you could just leave GE once you're in.
  7. Space Age Marz

Please stop starting GE automatically

I would just change my DC start time to an hour-ish before GE begins or collect when im ready to use my procs. GE needs to be opened at 8 because there's a cross-server competition so that would hold the other guilds in other worlds. I don't know about your world but most people start GE/GBG on...
  8. Space Age Marz

Peace God!

Peace God!
  9. Space Age Marz

Tomorrow Era is way too futuristic

I was born in 90 so I grew up in the middle of still using analog methods and moving towards the digital age. I don't take technology for granted at all. If we sat down and had a conversation you would learn that there's more than what meets the eye. I've always appreciated a good book, not on a...
  10. Space Age Marz

So again, you're here for no reason at all. We're back to Square 1 then. It's hilarious that...

So again, you're here for no reason at all. We're back to Square 1 then. It's hilarious that you've come here to harass me yet you still need a reason to be here harassing me... Im thinking maybe you need a rewind or something because there are better, less obnoxious, ways to "Hello" to someone.
  11. Space Age Marz

Also harassing someone is against the rules i think? That's threatening behavior in itself.

Also harassing someone is against the rules i think? That's threatening behavior in itself.
  12. Space Age Marz

@Johnny B. Goode So I'm guessing you have nothing better to do with your life than to spend all...

@Johnny B. Goode So I'm guessing you have nothing better to do with your life than to spend all of your day harassing me about nothing? You may need a hobby or even a job to take up your time. A threat is only a threat when used as a threat. Now an opinion that's based on facts? I think that's...
  13. Space Age Marz

@Johnny B. Goode I'm sorry you don't understand, maybe you should worry about yourself and you...

@Johnny B. Goode I'm sorry you don't understand, maybe you should worry about yourself and you won't have to understand. I think you're poking the wrong bear.
  14. Space Age Marz

The Internet Can Protect You From A Lot Chin Checks. ;)

The Internet Can Protect You From A Lot Chin Checks. ;)
  15. Space Age Marz

Thematic City Arrangement - Do you do it?

If you're able to fit it nicely with the least amount of roads and open space yes but most of the time themes can subtract from the overall usefulness of your city. Unless you have more space than buildings. I did have my carousels with my great wheel for a while and my Arc with my CF, Druid...
  16. Space Age Marz

Tomorrow Era is way too futuristic

We have to look at when Star Trek was made so the technology we had to produce the show wasn't exactly space age compared to movies/shows now. I don't think our "smartphones" can handle working on different planets/worlds and still communicate let alone intergalactic space travel. Alexa can...
  17. Space Age Marz

"For the first X battles"

Ok, that point has obviously been reached because a discussion has turned into angry villager rants. So...
  18. Space Age Marz

Yes, please lock it because the playground behavior has derailed the discussion.
  19. Space Age Marz

Thanks peace kid. Go away now if you dont have any valid input.
  20. Space Age Marz

You do know there are ways to stop pop-up windows, I'm sure the same would be done for this as well. If you want to use it in that particular battle you just tap/click a button, it's not that hard. If you choose to use it and it doesn't work then guess what? it takes the charge, that's better...