• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

ok that worked! but it is NOT intuitive...
  2. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

thanks - i'm playing web version on pc - i see those boxes on the "ALL" tab, but i've tried toggling them and it doesn't affect "special" items like this, the ferris wheel from the earlier event, etc.
  3. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

and how do i unlock them? the "lock" icon is greyed out and nothing happens when i click it...
  4. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

how do you unlock them?? it's greyed out... as far as getting chests - the percentage chance was supposed to be low for getting the menagerie - i wanted the other stuff, but somehow i beat the odds...if i have a 92% of NOT getting a menagerie, why wouldn't i take it?? i learned today though to...
  5. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

day 1 and i already have FIVE menageries - i can't sell them off, i can't delete them - what am i supposed to do with FIVE of these??? i don't even want to build ONE of them because they are too large and take up too much room.