• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for update 1.222

Typical. Major number of complaints on an issue, action is taken, problem resolved - bickering continues...
  2. Currently on Brisgard & Cirgard. Planning to start a fresh city on Dunarsund at the first of the...

Currently on Brisgard & Cirgard. Planning to start a fresh city on Dunarsund at the first of the year. Trying differant approaches/strategies. It keeps me entertained & so far, out of trouble....
  3. Been playing for almost 3 yrs now. Starting to feel like I can understand most of what's going...

Been playing for almost 3 yrs now. Starting to feel like I can understand most of what's going on (while avoiding the more toxic players). Thank you. Hope to be here for a long while.
  4. Novice

Novice
  5. Diamonds

Different ways...Wishing Wells and Fountains of Youth randomly produce them. Guild Expeditions also occasionally reward them. I believe that there are other sources as well.
  6. Multiple tavern attack boosts?

Thank you! :)
  7. Multiple tavern attack boosts?

If you bought the other slot, what can you do with it? ...one military boost & one non-military boost? ...any 2 boosts, as long as they are of different categories?
  8. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

I believe that fact is well understood.
  9. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

The beta-vids were saying to focus attention on the top to build chains, while paying little attention to clearing the bottom. The mechanics are not different, the strategies applied are what needed to be altered.
  10. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

I think what upset me at the start was that I had watched the beta-videos before the event started, so as to learn how to best play the mini-game. When the event went "Live", the game had changed so much that those strategies & tips no longer applied. By the time I found a strategy that worked...
  11. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

Like the event building, hate the mini-game. I enjoyed the St. Patrick's Day mini-game more!