• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Question] Advancing on the Continent Map in Iron Age

I have a few other worlds I hope to do some testing with before I move too far forward on the continent map on my main city. I just wish I would have seen the EMA bonus quest coming, that took me by surprise.
  2. [Question] Advancing on the Continent Map in Iron Age

I am currently in Iron Age and am concerned about the bonus quests I'll recieve from EMA, LMA and Industrial while I move up on the map. The EMA bonus quest has already been activated for me, but I haven't completed any of it yet because I noticed that a couple quests from now I will be asked to...
  3. Diamond subscription?

I got a similar offer but mine was for 50 daily diamonds and the prices were $9.99 $24.99 and $39.99 respectively. Maybe mine are less because I am still in IA.
  4. GB Plan For Trading-Only City

I do already have a CF and am planning on SMB, but is there a better alternative to HC in my circumstance?
  5. GB Plan For Trading-Only City

Thank you for the help, Flying Island is the only one of those that I'm not sure about, because the Mysterious Shards from FI I think could be helpful too. Is the reasoning for removing Hagia Sophia partly due to keeping population/happiness bonus' balanced out?
  6. GB Plan For Trading-Only City

I had removed Galata Tower without thinking much of it, seeing Plunder Repel made me put it into the "military boost" category without putting much thought into it. After looking at it, I think you are correct about adding it. I plan on staying in IA for quite a while until I get my GB's leveled...
  7. GB Plan For Trading-Only City

So, I am pretty set in my ways about only trading/negotiating with my city and I am trying to make a plan of all the Great Buildings I will get. Any help on deciding which GB's I should get would be very much appreciated! First I have made a list of all of the "non-military boosting" GBs and...