• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

You might be right. The main reason for me not to go te PE is mainly because of the advanced battle tactics (i.e. the enemy will go after the non-rogues first). However, you can't hit what you can't see... On the other hand, I have about 350/350 A/D and can still autobattle with 100 attr...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I managed to get all the FE-troops while in InA, big thumbs up for this guide! Unfortunatly I have no more techs left to get the AF/OF-troops, unless I advance to PE. Considering the advanced battle tactics I'm not sure if it will be worth the trouble. What do you guys think: a. stay in InA...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I negotiated Agadar, then completed 'Dictator's Death'. It triggered 'Eyes Ahead' next, so it looks like I'm in the clear.
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

It was Salfah. I'm playing on mobile, and the 'return'button was right on top of the scout-button, making me accidentally scout Salfah instead of returning to the main screen. Aaargghh! I'm now pushing TE-map, already triggerd 'Dictators Death' (but not yet completed it).
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

While pushing trough te CE and TE maps, I accidentally scouted one of the provinces on the CE-map that should remain untouched. Am I screwed now?
  6. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thanks for your reply. If I don't get lucky in the next GE, I'll guess I will just advance with the story and research those police stations. OF troops in PE are still pretty nice :)
  7. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

So, I just moved to InA while at the beginning of the PE cMap and I'm kinda blocked by the mission 'The Peace Conference', making me build two police-stations. I cannot do so without researching half the tech-tree (11 in total including 'law and order). I can't see how I could have avoided this...