• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Are negotiations just a guessing game?

I always follow these rules in all negotiations, and there are many other negotiations in the game than GE. Some definitions for clarity: Eligible goods are those that have not already been ruled out. Definite goods are those that are as yet not in a slot, but the game has told me they will...
  2. [Question] How do I stop being an attack player?

The game at times seems to encourage you to attack others. For example, you have completed GE, or are not eligible for it, or GBG is not available or the attrition is ridiculous and you need to win so many battles. You are never required to plunder, as far as I know, unless possibly if...
  3. Getting goods

You can usually get goods from above your era through your guild members higher era than you, close to your era (including making offers and accepting offers from other players using the market tool, or by making deals with players of that era or higher, which will typically include paying...