• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. John 317

Battle Born recruiting

yes i had been playing in another world.. getting used to the game and these forums is a little crazy lol now i have 2 world cities starting but dont know how active ill be in either...
  2. John 317

i finally get to friend members in the game woohoo lol... wish i had a few more pieces of land...

i finally get to friend members in the game woohoo lol... wish i had a few more pieces of land for some additions
  3. John 317

Looking For One Guildmate! I am in Houndsmoor

thanks, i was trying to understand that
  4. John 317

Looking For One Guildmate! I am in Houndsmoor

what level are you? i am still in bronze
  5. John 317

thanks... yeah... i wish all the messaging was in 1 place with tabs... you have the chat in...

thanks... yeah... i wish all the messaging was in 1 place with tabs... you have the chat in 1 area on the top right then the other messaging elsewhere... i dont know if the members will be waiting for me....
  6. John 317

i dont think i have my social bar unlocked yet... still in bronze section but this is what i...

i dont think i have my social bar unlocked yet... still in bronze section but this is what i has saying earlier about getting friends... i don't see anything here unless i am missing it in the forums
  7. John 317

thanks for the help... now i am getting a tiny bit frustrated because now i had 2 friend...

thanks for the help... now i am getting a tiny bit frustrated because now i had 2 friend requests through the game and i dont know where to look to accept them... 1 just happened a few seconds i posted this thanks
  8. John 317

i never thought about selling the roads lol thanks for that help and all the support you helped...

i never thought about selling the roads lol thanks for that help and all the support you helped with... the issue with not being able to rotate the buildings is that for someone new or like me we cant add other buildings and roads the way we want...
  9. John 317

1 additionally goodie that would help members and gamers would be a notice within the game of a...

1 additionally goodie that would help members and gamers would be a notice within the game of a forum board post like yours
  10. John 317

thanks, over all i get that idea, but for new members it doesnt always help, and searching...

thanks, over all i get that idea, but for new members it doesnt always help, and searching through these forums dont always help.... thats why i wrote what i did above, 1 thing that has been really bothering me is the unabiity to delete roads that were accidentally added and also the inability...
  11. John 317

phooey lol there should be a global chat for each level of members let all stone members chat...

phooey lol there should be a global chat for each level of members let all stone members chat together then add bronze members in the mix and work a members way up to chat with those in the higher levels when a new member or someone like me is starting it helps....
  12. John 317

well for some reason i cant seem to access it i dont know what i am doing wrong

well for some reason i cant seem to access it i dont know what i am doing wrong
  13. John 317

thanks for some of these tips..... 1 thing that i cant figure out is why cany i find other...

thanks for some of these tips..... 1 thing that i cant figure out is why cany i find other members in the world to chat with the global chat is off... i would have thought that would be 1 way to get more members and help... i am stuck in 1 world and working on bronze in another world.... i...
  14. John 317

Emberguard, i am on a laptop... i like laptops for a game like this...

Emberguard, i am on a laptop... i like laptops for a game like this...
  15. John 317

is there away to show in settings which city is at what stage like bronze or iron etc even how...

is there away to show in settings which city is at what stage like bronze or iron etc even how big... it would help so that a member like me can check the growth and collect coins... for example i cant remember at present what there small city i have and if the since are ready
  16. John 317

hey there, for 1 thing, i dont know where to look for the worlds i am in? i got lost not...

hey there, for 1 thing, i dont know where to look for the worlds i am in? i got lost not knowing which world i started a city in and then discovered i was in another world.... the game doesnt let the member switch between worlds and switch and check on their cities also is there a way i can...
  17. John 317

Battle Born recruiting

t me know how i might be able to be apart of it... i think i am in this world... i am new and screwed a few things up... lol cant build much but am trying to figure things out... wish i could do more....
  18. John 317

New Member and looking at the game... a little lost with things

New Member and looking at the game... a little lost with things