• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Darkest.Knight

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I'm sure it'll be the same for me, I'm not getting many at second place the give more; lol, maybe I'm already at the limit thinking about how long it's been since I've seen higher.
  2. Darkest.Knight

Minor point, but on occasion position 2 will have more than the 278 that first can get; not by much though. Won't be surprising if 278 eventually becomes the limit, Sharmon is further along than myself, I'm currently at 1.2G ranking points.
  3. Darkest.Knight

What is driving people away from FoE?

lol, the turnover rate has always been pretty high; took quite a while for my friends list to be full of active players. I only occasionally need to drop someone lately. If someone likes the game enough to spend a bit of cash they usually stick around for a while; I'm F2P so the game is fine as...
  4. Darkest.Knight

Feedback for the History Event 2024

I've never cared much for the select a card mechanic; I'll get the building, but it won't have been my pleasure doing so.
  5. Darkest.Knight

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

It seems random enough to me, maybe my "luck" factor has been better than usual; will c as time goes by.
  6. Darkest.Knight

QI was just handed to the same guilds that win GbG most weeks

QI is ok, I do 90% of it and still move along pretty well. To make much progress I make sure I've made the correct selection in order to get 2X for whatever I do. I'll finish my 2nd Neo soon, seems good enough.
  7. Darkest.Knight

Feedback for the Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits

lol, the first GB I was able to build after starting to play was SMB. Although it's a bit chunky I've lvl'd it to107 and always buy some FP's daily. Even at the 4.6M that 1 costs me now I'm still buying quite a few daily and I've been dragging around 25-30G coin forever. It would be nice if I...
  8. Darkest.Knight

Next Age

We must be close to a year ago from SAT release, be nice if within the month or so time frame. lol, I need a few more weeks of generating SAT goods before I get my HYDRA to 100, I won't upgrade all of my goods buildings until I get there. Speaking of goods, I wonder if future GB's will also...
  9. Darkest.Knight

Quantum Medals

lol, not much of a point stating the obvious. Bit too Polyannaish to be appreciated.
  10. Darkest.Knight

Quantum Medals

The first 1 is a good deal by comparison to 2600 diamonds, we'll c how quickly the cost scales up.
  11. Darkest.Knight

I haven't spent any diamonds doing Q1 and the time required wasn't much, it's worthwhile to push thru it. Considering there are 3 of us playing, with myself doing the majority it's not bad. For its small footprint the Neo Colossus is a very nice building, lol, I like the 100 goods most; never...
  12. Darkest.Knight

Wishing Wells and fountains of Youth

The diamonds from SV are nice, sometimes I'll get 100; I do like the goods I receive since HYDRA takes a boatload. I only have WW's and FOY's for my miner's.
  13. Darkest.Knight

Cultural Settlements Progress

The earlier settlements were all "quicker" than the most recent Polynesia addition; I'll eventually get it done but it's a bit of a pain.
  14. Darkest.Knight

Been playing for a long time now, GvG was always buggered, never noticed anything "odd" doing GbG. But that is just my experience, maybe I'll c something out of the ordinary one of these days.
  15. Darkest.Knight

lol, first time I've bothered checking; at 145/145.
  16. Darkest.Knight

Attrition-How high can you go?

Must be easier in PE, at 4600/3800 doing GbG I top out at 187 doing SAT fights.
  17. Darkest.Knight

Attrition-How high can you go?

I've spent quite a lot of time doing GbG but have never noticed anything out of the ordinary; others grind along just like me. Occasionally, more than 1 player will be working on a sector, and they are rightfully a lot quicker than just myself. As far as the question posed, last time I checked...
  18. Darkest.Knight

What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

I would have liked a few more Key Master's Workshops, 5 airships are enough for me.
  19. Darkest.Knight

Completed 1 so far w/o spending diamonds. In the end I was able to burn up units every fight but had plenty of resources to replace them. At the very end I was out of supplies, but it worked out fine. Had to let the units heal before I could finish, I just made it by spending a few Shards. I...
  20. Darkest.Knight

FoE Game Records.

I'd like to be able to look at everyone's achievements, would be easier than looking at a town to size up a player's stats.