• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Next steps with Mobile Video Ads (Feedback thread)

I have been regular purchaser of diamonds, especially during events and when bonus diamonds are offered. When it was announced that ad requirements would be based upon whether a player was purchasing diamonds, I began to make sure to buy them regularly instead of sporadically. I understand that...
  2. Solve the Riddle!

One coin. After that, the pot is no longer empty! I'd like my prize on Dunarsund, please.
  3. From Letters into Sentences

Mad Angry Ducks Walking Around Sideways krcump
  4. Word Shift

Tense
  5. Skiing in Colorado, What's your favorite Ski Resort?

LOVE Copper! Learned to ski there when I was younger. Later, my Dad moved to Colorado, so I got to try multiple places while visiting him over the years. All were beautiful but I found I'm not interested in the pretension & high dollar fashion that seems prominent at a few of them. Copper is...
  6. From Letters into Sentences

Be Careful, Doug Killed Grandpa's Turtle! JGNLVM
  7. Acknowledging being plundered?

I'd not even thought of that, but it makes complete sense. Thank you -- I'm now even happier I didn't respond.
  8. Acknowledging being plundered?

Oh good. I did stop aiding them, but I didn't reply to the message as I didn't want to invite a meaningless war of words. I have no problem ignoring antagonists, but I don't want to screw up on "good player protocol", or however you want to say it. Thanks for answering -- experienced player's...
  9. Word Association Game

Practice...
  10. Acknowledging being plundered?

After being plundered, does the player who attacked/plundered my city receive a notification or reward when I click the bouncing burglar icon above the plundered building? Asking because my attacker messaged me saying I'd taken too long to acknowledge the plundering. I'm not sure what was meant...