• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Thoughts on recent changes to the game

They have nerfed the diamonds rewards in GE 4 as well. It still says that you have a 30% chance of getting diamonds, but I have gone 6 GEs in a row without hitting a diamond, which is almost statisically impossible if the odds are really 30% x 3. Also, I have now gone many collections in a row...
  2. What the hell did you do to GE?

Zero Diamonds in the first three levels of GE. Crappy fragments of crappy buildings that we wouldn't build even if they were free. Finally, the new level 5 depends on DEFENSE that was written off by many people long ago. I played War Commander for many years, until they pushed their cash grab...
  3. Galata tower

It is not about "sympathy" low level players. It is about the attack/defense logic of the game. And, for the record, anyone that plunders tries to plunder EVERYONE in their hood.
  4. Galata tower

The Galata Tower has totally ruined the attack/plunder dynamic of the game. If you have spent 4 years getting your attack up to 1750% and you are blocked from plundering a city 1/10th the size of yours by a level 10 Galata Tower, that is totally unrealistic and, as KennyToo said, above, it...
  5. Acknowledging being plundered?

No. When you see the burglar sign they have already plundered. It sounds like your attacker was just being a jerk.