• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

Thanks RazorbackPirate. I did contact support and they have agreed to turn it into the upgrade kit! Woo hoo!
  2. Forge Bowl 2022 Feedback

Well I screwed up my Fiore Village. I had enough items to get to level 10 but I didn't realize there was an item that was just the Fiore Village and not an upgrade kit. So there are 3 different Fiore Village. One for the village, one that can be the village or and upgrade and one that is just an...
  3. November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7 I want my prize on Angkor.
  4. Negotiating Nonsense

Thanks for the great tips Lord Pest. I think I was just having really bad luck. I came down to that 50/50 split several times and it seemed I was selecting the wrong good each time. I was able to complete the settlement with several days left. Was just using up a lot of my goods which was...
  5. Negotiating Nonsense

Everyone says that Feudal Japan is easier than Vikings but I'm finding it a lot harder. It's a huge waste of resources. I may just suck at negotiations or I'm having really bad luck. I'm in Iron Age and negotiating with 5 supplies can take me 5 or 6 tries to get it right. Anytime I'm on my last...
  6. Missing Greater Rune Selection Kit

Found it
  7. Missing Greater Rune Selection Kit

I just finished the Viking settlement for the first time and got the 15 pieces of the Greater Rune Selection Kit. I assembled it but I don’t see anything in my inventory for it. Does anyone know where to find it after assembling it?