• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Why isn't the Daily Challenge or Recurring Quest available when in the GbG battleground?

Inno allows direct access to both of the Daily Challenge and the Recurring Quest when I'm in GE but not in GbG. This is a little bit of a pain to be fighting, get chimed that a quest is ready to harvest, leave the battleground, claim and reset the recurring quest, then return to the...
  2. Purpose of the added "Tavern Boost"....

I'm still trying to figure out why Inno decided to add this 5% "Tavern Boost" that automatically kicks in every 4 hours if you enter your friends tavern. The tavern opens to that tab every time if the boost is available. It has an "Activate" Button, but activates automatically if the tab opens...
  3. ignore option change by Inno?

Why would Inno make a change to allow you to send a message to someone that has chose to ignore you and can't see that you sent the message? This makes no sense to me. What could this change improve?
  4. Rejected Option to change top level of Event building already constructed

I would like to see the upgrade Kits for buildings that had multiple choices for the top level, add the ability to choose again between the top level options. Currently, the upgrade kits for buildings only allow you to elevate that building to its next level if available. As players gain...
  5. Is there any real benefits to upgrading an event building to current era?

I just advanced to the Industrial era and was looking at which buildings to upgrade and was surprised that the only thing that advances is the Population/Happiness/coins for most of them. I know I need the population for the new military/goods/production buildings. But is that it? Have you seen...