• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. MooingCat

2. MooingCat

50% less GE Diamonds? More Like 75-90% (3yr Data Sheet)

1. In the past (2021-2022) I've made some videos for the official Forge of Empires channels. Last one I made was last summer, but haven't had any contact since then and not sure I will again in the future. All content on my channel is 100% independent. 2. I needed a random name because I didn't...
  3. MooingCat

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hey! I have a quick question on technologies. Unless otherwise stated in the initial guides, are the technologies required just any technology, or are there type requirements for more than the ones specified? For example, after the PE quest that requires you to research a cultural building, are...
  4. MooingCat

I think I'll be fine for coins. Need a total of 90m for scouting, but will get at least 60m back from sectors + provinces, and as far as I can tell story quests will be a net gain as well? My plan is to get a St Marks at very low level + a bunch of 2x2 gambrel houses. Let's say 50 of those...
  5. MooingCat

Awesome, thanks :) I remember how painful those Plasma Artillery were on my main xD I often used 8 AF fast against them, so suppose I might do the same and heal the units I might lose. Will have to see how things stand with my boosts at that point :) I have a rough time target of 1 year, what...
  6. MooingCat

First of all, thanks a lot for all the work you've put into this guide! I'm planning on following the guide to get OF units in INA on the new world, and documenting the progress on my youtube channel :) I have a couple of questions if you don't mind, just to double check that I've understood the...
  7. MooingCat

Feedback for update 1.214

As someone with carpal tunnel now, I can tell you this update sucks. I couldn't do a lot of GBG before my hand starts hurting, but GvG was much better due to the fact that I didn't have the move the mouse. As Pat points out I could find a position that was comfortable and leave the hand there...