• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Anniversary Game Gem Spawning Message

Minor programming change that would speed up play: When spawning gems at the beginning of a round, you have sixteen open spots. As soon as you fill the last open spot, a message comes up saying you have no more open spots. Why? I can see them , and I was also counting. Now I have to clear...
  2. Rejected Pub Crawl Feature

I really like the new feature that lets you aid all your friends or guild members with a single click. I use it daily, and it really saves a lot of time and tedious repetitive actions. I think it would be equally useful to have a “Pub Crawl” feature that would let you do the same with tavern...
  3. Sick of the Cliche’ of Heroic Women and Lackluster Men

The opening illustration of the 2022 Summer Event showing a confident, heroic woman striking a dramatic pose, backed up by a tired-looking, slovenly man leaning on a shovel, is offensive to me. Every time the game opens up with this illustration, it turns me off and makes me not want to play. I...